Choices
Saturday morning, and it's off to Hirosaki for a Bible study with a couple of friends. Then, to the home center. I spend a lot of time there, as there are always new projects to tackle (our house and the church were put up quickly and cheaply, on the understanding that renovations would follow- 12 years later, they are still following). Of course, it was snowing. And, I thought I'd share this little insight into how we cope with our snow here.

Need a shovel? Choose from the 37 models on display.
How old are you? How strong? How big a shovel can you handle? We have kiddie models, old lady models, fit young housewife models, big brute macho models....What kind of snow are you shovelling? What kind of surface is it on? How far do you have to haul it? What color of shovel fits your personality and lifestyle?
I didn't get a shot of the display of "snow boats"- large plastic sleds for hauling snow away to dump. I didn't get a shot of the latest in snowblowers- hybred gas/electric jobs with price tags like small automobiles. They have to shovel a lot of snow to have room to display it all....
Good business for somebody. Good exercise for the rest of us.
Need a shovel? Choose from the 37 models on display.
How old are you? How strong? How big a shovel can you handle? We have kiddie models, old lady models, fit young housewife models, big brute macho models....What kind of snow are you shovelling? What kind of surface is it on? How far do you have to haul it? What color of shovel fits your personality and lifestyle?
I didn't get a shot of the display of "snow boats"- large plastic sleds for hauling snow away to dump. I didn't get a shot of the latest in snowblowers- hybred gas/electric jobs with price tags like small automobiles. They have to shovel a lot of snow to have room to display it all....
Good business for somebody. Good exercise for the rest of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home